41 in stock
The BME680 is an atmospheric sensor that measures four values: temperature, pressure, humidity and air quality as an IAQ index. Using that data is can calculate elevation. It is really simple to use considering that it’s using I2C communication protocol and it’s dimensions are really small so it can fit anywhere. Everything you need to know about the atmospheric conditions and the quality of the air – you can find out using this sensor (ideal for wather station projects!) This board comes with two easyC connectors and provides easy connections.
• Voltage: 1.71V – 3.6V
• Pressure measurement range: 30kPa – 110kPa
• Pressure measurement error: +-12Pa
• Temperature measurement range: -40C – 85C
• Temperature measurement error: +-1C
• Humidity measurement range: 0% – 100%
• Humidity measurement error: +-3%
• IAQ index measurement range: 0 – 500
• Measuring consumption: max. 849uA
• Consumption in idle state: 0.15uA
• Dimensions: 22 x 22 mm
Be the first one to leave a review for this product.