This product has been retired from our shop and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
Out of stock
Notify me when back in stock
This product is retired and we won’t sell it anymore. This page is for reference only.
SHT30 became an icon of industrial temperature & humidity sensors. A device provides calibrated, linearized signal in digital I2C format. The sensor is made in Switzerland and offers great performances with proven stability and durability.
This sensor is located in a special shell that can be placed in the ground where it then measures temperature and humidity.
• Relative humidity, range: 0-100%RH
• Relative humidity, accuracy: 0.04%RH (12bit)
• Relativna humidity, tolerance: +-3.0%
• Temperature, range: -40°C – 125°C
• Temperature, accuracy: 0.01°C (14bit)
• Temperature, tolerance: +-0.3C
• Minimum response time: 5s