7 in stock
Soldering station with hot air is a combination that will solve all the problems regarding soldering and desoldering, whether it is THT or SMD components. The 50W soldering station has enough power to solder the components with the highest thermal mass, and comes with a pointed tip. Hot air will be useful for soldering and desoldering SMD components. It comes with three extensions with which it is possible to select the width of the hot air flow. With the station also comes a stand for both the soldering iron and for hot air.
• Maximum hot air power: 450W
• Hot air temperature range: 100℃ – 500℃
• Hot air flow: 120L/min max.
• Maximum power of soldering iron: 50W
• Hot air temperature range: 200℃ – 500℃
• Manufacturer and model: Gordak 968
• Input voltage: 230V